We are always seeking driven, qualified, and professional applicants to join our team. We do require a background check that will be performed during the application process.
HHA, PCA, CNA
Elite Home Care Services providing opportunities for Aides. Great Co-workers and a work environment where employees are respected, and job well done is appreciated. Whether you are interested in work part-time/full time, would like to hear from you.
As a Home Health Aide your essential duties are as follows:
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing, and ambulation together with any household task (e.g., making bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the patient’s individualized care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company policy and personal care plan. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when requested.
- Report any changes in the patient’s condition to family and agency in a timely manner.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
- Competitive Salaries
- Time and half pay for Holidays
- Time and half for overtime pay
- Health Benefits and more.
- Positions are available in Nassau County, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Suffolk County
- Flexible Schedules Available – weekdays, weekends, days and nights
Male and Female applicants are welcomed to apply
- Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate issued by a NY State certified program, required or depending on the position…
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) certificate issued by a NY State certified program, required
- At least 1-year experience working with the elderly
- Subject to a background check
- MMR, 8-10 Panel Drug Screening and negative PPD dated within the last 12 months. If your PPD was positive, please bring a chest x-ray with you dated within the last 10 years.
- Minimum of 1 business references required
- Must speak and comprehend English
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual is a Plus
To apply, please feel free give us a call at 888-540-4659 or complete the form below. Please give call to set up an appointment. HHA or PCA Certificate
- Physical Exam Report (dated within the last year)
- PPD, MMR and 8-10 Panel Drug Screening Reports
- Record of Flu Shot for current season (or you may sign a waiver)
- 2 forms of ID
- 2 professional references
- Employee history and/or resume (if you have one)
Before moving forward, all candidates will receive a Criminal Background Check.
To apply please submit an application online. Click the button below to be directed to our secure application software.